Complaint Review: itunes store

• Updated: Fri, January 15, 2010

• Reported By: ResearchGeek — Albany New York United States of America
itunes store
Internet, California United States of America

itunes store Delete additional funds from my account upon purchase. Purchased itouch software upgrade for $5.33 total but itunes deducted over $8 from my account. From $34 to $26- stole $2+!! Internet, California

I have been carrying a positive balance in my itunes account of just over $34. I purchased a 3.1.1 software upgrade for my itouch system (won't talk about that outrageous issue) for $5.33 ($4.95 plus tax).

Apple itunes now shos a balance in my account of $26.59 which adding back the purchase would be $31.92 -- where is my $3+?

I have tried to send message to itune support and other Apple support but don't seem to be allowed to even compose message, everything locks up. I am fairly computer literate so don't think it is an issue on my side.

Apple just stole $3 from my account!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2010 09:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/itunes-store/Internet-California-/itunes-store-Delete-additional-funds-from-my-account-upon-purchase-Purchased-itouch-soft-555360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on itunes store