Complaint Review: ITV Direct

• Submitted: Fri, October 26, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, October 26, 2007

• Reported By:Tinton Falls New Jersey
ITV Direct
55 Cherry Hill Drive, Beverly, MA 01915 Elk Grove Village, Illinois U.S.A.

ItV Direct - Alliance Publishing Company BILLED UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO MY CREDIT CARD FOR KEVIN TRUDEAU BOOKS Elk Grove Village Illinois

I called in August to the TV Advertisement for Kevin Trudeau's 2 books, Natural Cures ... and The Weight Loss Cure -- the first thing they ask you for is your name and credit card. After listening to various ADS for other items, I wound up hanging up and never did place an order for the books or get a confirmation number for the order. I assumed that there was no order placed. Hence, on October 26, 2007, I received a package with the 2 books and no invoice for any charges or how it was billed. I called the Customer Service number listed for ITV and (after holding for 30 mins. or more) was told someone would call me back -- they never did. Today, Oct 26, I tried calling again (twice) and never got a call back. I then decided that I would not send the books back because it would cost me more money to return them and ITV said they did not refund shipping charges.

I have contacted my credit card company and reported this item in "dispute" and will not pay for it since it was not ordered.

This publisher and Kevin Trudeau are TOTAL RIP OFF ARTISTS -- they should be prosecuted and jailed for Fraud! How can they still be allowed to advertised in TV and get away with these tactics?

I want my money back and I want all shipping charges refunded.

PHYL
Tinton Falls, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2007 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITV-Direct/Elk-Grove-Village-Illinois-60007/ItV-Direct-Alliance-Publishing-Company-BILLED-UNAUTHORIZED-CHARGES-TO-MY-CREDIT-CARD-FOR-281054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITV Direct