Complaint Review: ITV VENTURES - ITV GLOBAL

• Submitted: Sun, December 21, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, December 21, 2008

• Reported By:fleetwood Pennsylvania
ITV VENTURES - ITV GLOBAL
2320 Touhy Ave Elk Grove Village, Illinois U.S.A.

ITV VENTURES - ITV GLOBAL unable to get a hold of anyone to close account. my master charge was charged $46.90, no merchandise received. called four different 800 customer service numbers...no one picks up...no one returns messages left on voice mail. sent email to customer support..my email was returned by mail demon/aol postmaster Elk Grove Village Illinois

I have unsuccessfully tried for some time ( 4wks ) to get a hold of customer service. I have called 800 240 3417,800 215 0063, 800 779 7304,978 299 2299, 800 942 2443. I have left messages on all these numbers to call me back.....no response. I have recently emailed customersupport@itvdirect.com , the email was returned by aol.postmaster.

I want to close my account with itv. My master charge has been charged with $46.90 and no merchandise was received.

Ursula
fleetwood, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2008 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITV-VENTURES-ITV-GLOBAL/Elk-Grove-Village-Illinois-60007/ITV-VENTURES-ITV-GLOBAL-unable-to-get-a-hold-of-anyone-to-close-account-my-master-charg-403696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITV VENTURES - ITV GLOBAL