Complaint Review: ItWorks!

• Submitted: Fri, March 02, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, March 02, 2012

• Reported By: Brandi — Evans Colorado United States of America
ItWorks!
5325 State Road 64 East, Bradenton, FL 34208 Internet, Arizona United States of America

ItWorks! It Works Customer Loyalty Program is a SCAM Internet, Arizona

I signed up for the loyalty program and was prepared and committed to buying one product a month for 3 months.  The lady said we would receive an email with user name and password.  I received the email with my login id but it took me another month before I could ever get them to issue me a password.  I called several times and would be disconnected or choose my option and receive a busy signal.  On December 31st, 2011, they charged my card twice for $35.06.  And they sent me two bottles of the vitamins.  I called to report they were making me sick and thought it would ask me before they sent the product if that is what I wanted for my second month.  My fault for not calling sooner.  So they did admit it was a mistake that they sent two shipments out and charged my card twice.  They agreed to let me send the product back and refund my card.  I sent the product back on January 15th, two bottles.  They claim they never received it and now I am out over $70.00 and don't even have the vitamins.  They seem totally unconcerned and have done nothing, a month and a half later.

Do not order anything from them, it was their mistake they sent out two shipments and I'm not the only one, I know it happened to at least one other lady at work here that attended the same ItWorks! party.  What a scam.  My only option now is to try to tell others do not mess with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2012 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ItWorks/Internet-Arizona-/ItWorks-It-Works-Customer-Loyalty-Program-is-a-SCAM-Internet-Arizona-847803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ItWorks!