Complaint Review: itworks

itworks Terrible company! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: not a detox

*General Comment: just curious

*General Comment: Make a little Money but Lose a Lot of Friends

*General Comment: It the Wraps work so well.....

*Consumer Comment: It Doesn't Work

*Consumer Comment: It works wraps

I am so angry with this company.  I had heard how great the products were and decided to go with the preferred customer. After using 3 wraps I lost all of an inch...after that nothing! So after the 3rd month I decided to cancel the auto shipment. When I was charged and sent another shipment I decided to send a message to the lady who had sold them to me ( she is a friend ) who apologized and told me she would cancel it for me, guess what I just received another shipment and was charged yet again. I am furious! I will be warning people NOT to buy from this company !!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 04:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/itworks/internet/itworks-Terrible-company-Internet-1043279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on itworks

not a detox

AUTHOR: lhoudek - ()

Wraps are NOT a detox and we do not claim this at all. People use these wraps to tone, tighten, and firm loose skin! they have astringents in them that tighten skin and many other products to tighten it up as well

#2 General Comment

just curious

AUTHOR: just curious - ()

I am curious if there is a distributable out there that can answer my questions... but I'll start slow and simple... if the wraps detox the body, are you claiming it works one the kidneys liver and what not?

#3 General Comment

Make a little Money but Lose a Lot of Friends

AUTHOR: MGH8076 - ()

Like my title says, the women that join this MLM plan may make some quick money but they will have a lot of disappointed and ripped off friends and relatives. I know people that have been involved with MLM products like this before and it can take a long time to mend relationships.

#4 General Comment

It the Wraps work so well.....

AUTHOR: MGH8076 - ()

If those wraps work as well as proclaimed by company reps, then why aren't the women featured in all of the pictures from the recent It Works convention in Florida slim and trim? The women I have seen that have used them look no slimmer. Maybe they lost a little water weight squeezed out but I'm sure that will come right back.

It Doesn't Work

AUTHOR: Eye rolling - ()

You have to drink how much water?  If you drink as much water as expected you will lose the inches without the hundreds and hundreds of dollars spent "shrinking" away the same spot month after month.  If you are convinced it works you must be selling it.  My friend asked me to line up under her pyramid so I tried it to see if it was legit.  it smelled fishy...and it was.

She is making tens of thousands a month suckering poor women...she shrugs, "if the bubble bursts, I will have made a ton of money in the meantime."  If that's the philosophy, I need to be able to sleep at night so I turned it down.  She can make a million dollars, but I refuse to sell magic concoctions out of the back of my truck and con people city to city.  "Works different for everyone".   That's what they will tell you.  Beware.

It works wraps