sequence

• Updated: Mon, February 17, 2014

• Reported By: JH — Reno Nevada
IVD Recovery LLC
12472 Lake Underhill Rd Olrando, Florida USA

IVD Recovery LLC Samantha AndersonStephen Murray Defrauded me and took money out of my bank account Olrando Florida

This company contacted me (Stephen Murray) to tell me about a program for geting a credit card for 0% interest. The charge was $2,200.00 for the service.

I get the credit card it is charged imstantly with $3500.00. My VISA paid a cash transferof $2200.00 to Federal Credit Union that they pulled out to cover thier costs. So now my Federal Credit Union account is messed up, the credit card they got me for 0% interest is maxed out and is of no use to me and the 0% interest is good for one year and my VISA was $94 for the cash advance and then instantly charged $2200.

I called the company and talked with Samantha Anderson and asked to be given the $3500.00 cancellation fee if their business didn't  bring me guarunteed savings within 90 days. It not only didn't bring me savings it has cost me $2412.00 so far, will continue to cost me dollars and they say they will will cancel and pay $3,500.00.

I have called numerous times, mailed letters and they have been returned. Stephen Murray I was told was let go. Now the phone number doesn't work. I just want to cancel the service and $3500.00 so I can close this new credit card.

IVD Recovery LLC Orlando Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IVD-Recovery-LLC/Olrando-Florida-32828/IVD-Recovery-LLC-Samantha-AndersonStephen-Murray-Defrauded-me-and-took-money-out-of-my-ba-1124315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IVD Recovery LLC