Complaint Review: ivention submission corp

• Submitted: Mon, October 24, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, August 05, 2012

• Reported By: cathy — franklin Kentucky United States of America
ivention submission corp

ivention submission corp inventhelp froze the idea and kept our money, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Victimized by InventHelp and I intent to resolve the matter Maybe we can work together

we went to them and paid the research fee. they said it was a great idea. then we paid the other fee that was suppose to be refundable.they froze the account and never refunded our money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2011 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ivention-submission-corp/internet/ivention-submission-corp-inventhelp-froze-the-idea-and-kept-our-money-Internet-791787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ivention submission corp

AUTHOR: Justice - (USA)

Please look at my posting also found her on RipOff Report regarding InventHelp

Report # 921426  Posting Link Below...

I was also a personal victim of their scam and I have retained an attorney.  We are pursuing one of two possible options.  There might be a manner in which my efforts can also be helpful to you and hope to correct what InventHelp has done.

Again, please look at my posting noted above and contact me for additional information if you might be interested.