Complaint Review: ivory white teeth whiting system

• Submitted: Wed, February 10, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, February 10, 2010

• Reported By: Erin — El Paso Texas United States of America
ivory white teeth whiting system

ivory white teeth whiting system deceptive wording and practices Internet

The ivory white system is a total rip off. I signed up for a free trial (for 1 dollar shipping fee) I decided to cancel immediatly after, I didn't want my credit card charged. I got my "free trial"  I haven't used it yet  I recieved my credit statment and have been charged $ 79.00 for a service I canceled. The customer service rep was no help I was told that I was sent instructions to send back the product I told this person that all I received was the free sample and was told in no uncertain terms that they don't say anywhere on the web site that they have free samples. So consumers beware ivory white will rip you off, they got me for $79.00 bucks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2010 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ivory-white-teeth-whiting-system/internet/ivory-white-teeth-whiting-system-deceptive-wording-and-practices-Internet-567345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ivory white teeth whiting system