Complaint Review: ivory white

• Reported By: chris — west amana Iowa USA
ivory white
bolder, Colorado United States of America

ivory white $1.00 offer became $80.00 dollars bolder, Colorado

I agreed to "trial" sample of ivory white teeth whitening kit for the price of $1.00 which I recieved with a "complete kit" in the same box -which I did NOT order.  Of course you have to give a credit card number to get your -free-sample for $1.00.  Five days later I saw a charge of $78.00. on by account for the complete program that I recieved at the same time as the "free sample". Upon calling the number given 800-964-4593 I was told I should have called them within 8 days if I did not want  extra kit included with the "free" sample and that I should have read the fine print.-------This is a BIG RIPOFF---I thought Ivory was a reputable company.   They know how hard it is to dispute a charge and how many people just let it go to  to save the inconvenience! They should be ashamed!-------I will never buy anything from that company again!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2011 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ivory-white/bolder-Colorado-/ivory-white-100-offer-became-8000-dollars-bolder-Colorado-697034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ivory white