Complaint Review: Ivory White

• Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: Michael Graham — Springfield Vermont United States of America
Ivory White
Denver, Colorado United States of America

Ivory White Charged $156 to my credit card that was unauthorized Denver, Colorado

I ordered a sample of their product for 3.95. As I was receiving the sample product my credit card bill arrived and I found the 3.95 plus another 59.95 for the first installment of product. I called them and was informed that they were sending the second installment for $94.95. I had not even had a chance to open the sample yet. They told me to send back the two installments and my credit card would be credited. I did this as soon as the second package arrived. When I called two weeks later as I had not received credit on my bill they told me I had not gotten the package back to them within the required 15 days and it had arrived without an Return Authorization Number. They also informed me that they would not return my product as they were not obligated to. So they have my money and the product. Does this seem wrong on every level. They should be charged with theft.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ivory-White/Denver-Colorado-80561/Ivory-White-Charged-156-to-my-credit-card-that-was-unauthorized-Denver-Colorado-974456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ivory White