Complaint Review: IvoryPro

• Updated: Wed, October 23, 2013

• Reported By: acohoon21 — Wisconsin
7565 Commercial Way, Unit E Henderson, Nevada USA

IvoryPro refund Henderson Nevada

This company IvoryPro teeth whitening is a complete scam! I ordered a "risk-free" trial a couple months ago and was told I just had to pay for shipping. While I was STILL in my trial period I went to their website and on the main page there is a button that says "Easy Cancel". I went through all the steps to cancel and thought I was successful but was charged 94 dollars a few weeks later.

I called them and was told that in order to "properly" cancel I had to call. It says that nowhere on the website!! After about an hour on the phone they agreed to refund me but when I was refunded it was only for a portion of what I paid.

Their customer service is absolutely horrible. All they do is repeat the same three sentences over and over...they cant refund you. They dont know how to even carry on a conversation. I hope I can keep some people from getting caught in their scam!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2013 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IvoryPro/Henderson-Nevada-89011/IvoryPro-refund-Henderson-Nevada-1094036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IvoryPro