Complaint Review: IWealth Investments, LLC

• Updated: Fri, January 03, 2014

• Reported By: Blanca — Randolph New Jersey
IWealth Investments, LLC
2432 West Peoria Avenue Suite 1326, Phoenix, AZ 85 Phoenix, Arizona USA

IWealth Investments, LLC web, design, site, website design, services, home, web design, marketing, business, free, seo, official website, development, welcome, information, online, news, com, search, hosting Phoenix Arizona

iWealth Investments Phoenix Arizona Scam company

I joined the company and was told that a web site would be generated and would bring in high commissions in the neighborhood of $7,000 per month. I decided to purchase the Web site and one day later I wanted to cancel and join later in the month due to lack of funds would cause me to bounce checks that have not cleared. I was promised that I would be seeing revenue coming in very soon in next few days and this would be deposited into my account and the existing checks would be covered. It has been over 21 days and there has been zero earnings.

I have called everyday and continually get a run around. Now I strongly feel I am being pushed back so time goes by and I will find myself passed a time to late to do anything. I paid $ 5,000 for services.

I complained to the BBB and then received a call again a few months later from a person called Sean T telling me that he need to do some marketing changes and start generating money for the back to school and holiday season. i described my problems and he suggested i tell iWealth that i am going to call the Attorney General and just saying that would spur some activity. i looked up iwealth and discovered that there is a similar Attorney general complaint out of Maryland.

Later that afternoon, an individual representing iWealth named James Stewart told me that if i place a complaint with the attorney general, i would not get any money back since the company has filed for bankruptcy and there is not funds left for me if the attorney general gets involved,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2014 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IWealth-Investments-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85029/IWealth-Investments-LLC-web-design-site-website-design-services-home-web-design-m-1112662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IWealth Investments, LLC