Complaint Review: iwealth investments

• Submitted: Wed, April 10, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 10, 2013

• Reported By: kgd526 — Lincoln Nebraska
iwealth investments
7227 N 16 th St #265,Phoenix , Az , 85020 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

iwealth investments pinpoint marketing I was told its a turn key business set upand ALL theirs clients were happy with their resultd, Phoenix, Arizona

I invested in the turn-key operation. They set up website and would drive traffic to site. 25000 visitors per month and they were keen on USA Today stats saying 4.3 % of visitors to store sites  make a purchase. Commissions are paid quarterly. After Xmas holidays and supposedly 200 k visitors to the site, No commission because I didn't make the 1000.00 minimum threshold for accounting to create a check.

I put up almost 4000.00, was told I would be working with a coach to guide me and educate me into a profitable long term relationship " because if you make money ,we make money."  That the coaching would teach me to do what they do  !

Six months in and I have now had 4 different contacts. I have not had any training.People I have spoken with have said that a google alexa report should tell me if the traffic claims to my site are valid . The report shows nothing to validate their efforts. I have been told that I can track sales after the first 60 days usually in my back office. I don't know how to access my backoffice after 6 months.

I would reinvest 20-40% of any earnings into growing my business. With the turnaround of employees and no continuity in a progressing business I am befuddled after 6 months. I would not recommend this company because I guess I am the first unhappy client.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iwealth-investments/Phoenix-Arizona-85020/iwealth-investments-pinpoint-marketing-I-was-told-its-a-turn-key-business-set-upand-ALL-t-1042250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iwealth investments