Complaint Review: iwealthinvestments

• Submitted: Tue, November 20, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: Wayne — Crestview Florida U.S.A.
Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

iwealthinvestments shoping, web malls, e-commerce,internet based business Phoenix, Arizona

Contacted by email.

Signed up for more info.  Was contacted by salesman.  Sounded good for 250$ get a web site made for you to have 20 e-stores.  After I paid my money they wanted way too much information about my debt owed and wanted my cc#'s and my ccv # on back.  Said it was co policy to do a debt analysis.

Cancelled my account. I will let you know when and how much if I get my refund. Business was started in Jan of 2012. May be ok, but they only paid you on a quarterly basis.  That seemed way too long in this fast paces electronic world.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iwealthinvestments/Phoenix-Arizona-85020/iwealthinvestments-shoping-web-malls-e-commerceinternet-based-business-Phoenix-Arizon-971834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iwealthinvestments