Complaint Review: iwealth/steele marketing

• Submitted: Thu, January 16, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, July 08, 2008

• Reported By:Victoria British Columbia
iwealth/steele marketing
5650 South Green St. Suite B Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

iwealth/steele marketing consumer fraud ripoff-iwealth misrepresented itself as referralware/ can't find steele marketing Salt Lake City Utah

*Consumer Comment: IWEALTH,PENBROOK PRODUCTIONS, WEALTHDCI , REBATEPROCESSAT HOME, ETC. ALL SAME COMPANY

*UPDATE Employee: That Was A Different Company

I was originally contacted by a John Kranz who said he was from "referralware" I paid $3790 US for a turn-key business. I was contacted by a coach (Mark Hanson) who said he was from "iwealth". I asked him if "referralware" and "iwealth" were the same company and he said yes.

When I finally went to set up my "referralware" business they wanted more money. I said I thought everything was included in the $3790.
and they said that money was for "iwealth" and didn't have anything to do with "referralware".

I contacted "support@iwealthinc.com" and they told me that they couldn't do anything about a refund because they contracted "Steele Marketing" to take their payments and now they couldn't find Steele Marketing.

I feel totally ripped-off and misinformed and it still should be iwealth's responsibility. The person I emailed numerous times at support@iwealthinc.com is named Kimberlee.

Help?!!!

Margo
Victoria, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2003 12:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iwealthsteele-marketing/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84123/iwealthsteele-marketing-consumer-fraud-ripoff-iwealth-misrepresented-itself-as-referralwa-41680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iwealth/steele marketing

AUTHOR: Jon - (U.S.A.)

Just enter Penbrook Productions and you will see on some peoples Ripoff report that this company has 5 or 6 different names they go by to stay ahead of Ripoff Reports Scam complaints. All their promises and anyother information is just as Bogus as their website stating to make legitament money with some work involved. Don't listen to this guy about it's a different company , check out Penbrook Productions in search and you will see how many countless others are being scammed by these 5 or 6 companies that are all owned by Penbrook Productions.

That Was A Different Company

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

I have been with Referralware for a month. When I started, I got a call from someone claiming to be one of the head honcho successful Referralware members and said he would show me exactly how to make the big bucks with Referralware for $3000 something dollars. I was skeptical and went to the Referralware live support room and the Referralware advisors there told me that other new members have also received similar calls and that this person IS NOT AFFILIATED with Referralware and that he is probably a con artist trying to make money on new members not yet very knowledgeable about the Referralware system.

Still, I'm sorry about your situation and I hope everyone else out there sees that this independant party is a conartist. As for Referralware, I'm not making much yet because I just started but I will report here down the road to let you know. Only having 5 complaints on this website shows the company is legit.