Complaint Review: iwinbuttons.com

• Submitted: Wed, May 02, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 02, 2012

• Reported By: Michael — Hudson Florida United States of America

iwinbuttons.com Mr Randall Mr Randall of iwinbuttons clearly states if not satisified with the service he provides. He will gladly return the money you spent on his system and will return your mail within two days. I contacted Internet

Mr Randall of iwinbuttons has a website to educate ppl on how to better there game standings in the popular mmo game, ( world of warcraft ).He also states there in, that if a customer is not satisfied with the service that they only need to contact him via email. And he will return there mail within two days..

He also has a policey that he will return your money if your not satisfied with his service and he gives the person a 90 day 100% money back garentee. I bought into this little scam of his. Once I got to the site. I found that nothing in there could help me. And I wrote to mr randell asking for my money back. I first wrote to Mr Randall back on 4-21-12 the same day i made the purchase.

And I am still waiting to hear back. Or even get a return of the money i spent for his service.

I have tryed to contact him three more times sence asking the same. I want my subscribtion canciled. and the money i spent returned. And he still refuses to return any of my mail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2012 03:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iwinbuttonscom/internet/iwinbuttonscom-Mr-Randall-Mr-Randall-of-iwinbuttons-clearly-states-if-not-satisified-wit-876936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iwinbuttons.com