Complaint Review: iYogi, Eva Sherpa

• Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: George — Ouaquaga New York United States of America
iYogi, Eva Sherpa
workmarket.com, New York United States of America

iYogi, Eva Sherpa Vansh Tandon Failed to pay an amount agreed on to perform a computer repair. workmarket.com, New York

*Author of original report: iYogi

iYogi accepted a counteroffer from me to go to Sidney, NY to according to the work order to back up some customers files.  When I arrived I found out from the customer that iYogi had sent a tech previously to reload her operating system on her HP laptop.  In doing so the previous tech reformatted the hard drive and didn't back up her geneology photos.  She wished to have these photos restored to her computer.  I had to be the one to tell it couldn't be done without special software or sending the hard drive to a company that performs that work.  I was there for two hours and did other tasks for the lady that she requested me to do.  I told iYogi when I called in what was going on and closed out the job.  When I called iYogi after a week to find out why the job hadn't been closed out and I hadn't received my pay for the $100 that was agreed on I got a run around. [continued below]....
.....  At first I was told it would be closed out that day and then the next day I received a call from Vansh Tandon who asked if I would take a payment of $60 since I wasn't able to complete the job.  I told him no since it wasn't my fault and he said I would get my payment of $100.  Then a day later Eva Sherpa called me asking the same question and I told her the same answer.  She said she understood and I would receive the $100 payment.  This was in February, 2013 and I haven't received the payment and the job hasn't been closed out by iYogi.  I also talked to a person from Work Market that was going to put a note on the job notes and talk to iYogi about it but as far as I know Work Marked had done neither one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iYogi-Eva-Sherpa/workmarketcom-New-York-/iYogi-Eva-Sherpa-Vansh-Tandon-Failed-to-pay-an-amount-agreed-on-to-perform-a-computer-rep-1024966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iYogi, Eva Sherpa

iYogi

AUTHOR: George - ()

I wanted to update my report now as I have gotten paid by iYogi as of 4/5/2013.  It has restored my faith somewhat in the company even though it took so long to be paid.