Complaint Review: iyogi

• Submitted: Tue, March 12, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: Denny — davidsville Pennsylvania U.S.A.
iyogi

iyogi .Tech-Support.mytechgurus.com destroyed my computer and charged me to do so then I cancelled same day and they charged me 325 dollars Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We will take care of it.

*UPDATE Employee: We will take care of it.

*Author of original report: reply to iyogi

*UPDATE Employee: Sorry to hear that!

I was forwarded to iyogi through some web sight. they got my credit card number and told me they would not use it unless the fixed my computer. they totally destroyed my laptop and it never worked again and then I seen where they billed me $325.00 .I called immediately and they said they would refund me and make my computer work again. They did neither and I've been fighting them for 2 years to get my money back. They are asian con artists and can't even speak understandable english.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iyogi/internet/iyogi-Tech-Supportmytechguruscom-destroyed-my-computer-and-charged-me-to-do-so-then-I-c-1027821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iyogi

We will take care of it.

AUTHOR: iYogi- Active Response Team - (United States of America)

We completely understand the reason youre so upset. But let us assure you that well do everything that needs to be done to set this straight. We request you to send us your contact details and a good time to call you to iYogicare[at]iyogi[dot]com. Well make sure that a dedicated team will look into it and sort out the issue for you.

We will take care of it.

reply to iyogi

AUTHOR: Denny - (U.S.A.)

I DID WEEKS AGO. YET TO HEAR. IF I DON'T SOON ATTORNEY GENERAL WILL GET INVOLVED.

Sorry to hear that!

Dear Denny,

We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with iYogi. We take all feedback seriously as it helps in our endeavor to improve our services. We request you to send your account details at iYogicare[at]iyogi[dot]com so that our Active Response Team would investigate and take necessary steps to resolve this concern for you.

Regards,