Complaint Review: IYogi

• Updated: Fri, March 29, 2013

• Reported By: tricked — san jose California
IYogi
New Delhi, Select State/Province United States of America

IYogi Big Scammers! The asked me to click on the link which gave them full access to my computer and then asked for 99.00 to in order to help me.. New Delhi, India

*UPDATE Employee: Response to 'tricked'

IYogi is rippoff! The Rep asked me to accept the link which allowed her full access into my computer.  She showed her Better Business Bureau rathing for IYogi to gain the trust.  After 20 minutes, claimed that I needed to reinstall the SKYP and udpate my JAVA and ADOBE for $99.00, her collegue will handle it from here.  I closed the internet window but I still had her on my cell phone where I called her from.  I said "no thanks" and hung up on her.  I feel tricked, violated, and helpless.  Who can say what really happened in the minutes while she was inside my computer!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IYogi/New-Delhi-Select-StateProvince-/IYogi-Big-Scammers-The-asked-me-to-click-on-the-link-which-gave-them-full-access-to-my-c-1038332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IYogi

Response to 'tricked'

AUTHOR: iYogi- Active Response Team - ()

Dear username tricked,

iYogi is an independent provider of remote tech support services and is five years old. We have recently serviced our two millionth users and have customer satisfaction ratings that are amongst the best in the industry, which has been audited by a third party. We follow strict policy for quality maintenance and we can only access the customer's computer and work on it after receiving his/ her authorization.

Our official website is _www.iyogi.com, and to know more about the management or the company you can visit _http://www.iyogi.com/about-us/leadership.html. We have a BBB rating of A and to know what our customers have to say about us you can visit our page on Facebook, _www.facebook.com/iyogi.

If you have any more queries about us, please write to us directly at iYogiCare@iyogi.com.

Regards