Complaint Review: iyogibear.com

• Updated: Sun, March 02, 2014

• Reported By: sam — Seattle Washington
iyogibear.com
, Select State/Province USA

iyogibear.com McAfee indirectly refused to let me close my account by referring me to iyogibear who did not help India India

*Consumer Comment: iyogie

Today, I tried to install a new antivirus Norton.  I must first uninstall my McAffee anti-virus/anti-hacking and cannot do it completely by myself and must call the company.  When I called, it was iyogybear instead who was very police and tried to help me.  But he did not tried to help me uninstall the McAfee program.  He tried to sell me the iyogibear service for almost $300 per three years.  After talking more than an hour with him going through on line what I have on my computer, I decide to hang up my cell phone and unplug my computer.  Didn't get anything done.  Impossible to get rid of McAfee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2014 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iyogibearcom/Select-StateProvince/iyogibearcom-McAfee-indirectly-refused-to-let-me-close-my-account-by-referring-me-to-iyo-1127689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iyogibear.com

iyogie

AUTHOR: granny9 - ()

Hi,

I had the same problem with Norton and iyogie. I was having problems with up dating my Norton anti virus and so I called the number provided for Norton ; customer service. I called and got iyogie. The person was hard to understand, said they would fix the problem....but. And here it came about the fixing of my computer; because they could see on their screen the many problems I was having.I was having problems, but just anoying ones. So it was late at nite and I agreed to their $300.00 BS. Yea, I know.

It was realy bothering me ; besides my computer wasnt working good at all after that. I tried to call and cancel. The woman on the phone told me that I had to e-mail them a letter saying why. In the meantime I called my credit card to stop payment; and told them the reasoning behind this cancelation. The e-mail was no good. I tried to call again but they must of had my number and would not answer. Also had someone over to fix my computer; it was bad!

Well, in the end they got in touch with me about 3 weeks later to ask why I stoped payment.....with a ''no-reply'' address!!  They did that a few times and eventually quit. How could I answer them?

Long story short....Norton is good, but why did they do that to themselfs???