Complaint Review: j and d lawn and tractor

• Submitted: Fri, August 08, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, August 08, 2014

• Reported By: steve wonder — pittsburgh Pennsylvania
j and d lawn and tractor
wexford, Pennsylvania USA

j and d lawn and tractor rude wexford Pennsylvania

I went in to purchase a tractor. Looking to spend about $2500-$3000. Their selection is great. They have lots of options to choose from. They carry a variety of brands like Toro, Cub Cadet, Husqvarna etc. I'm only giving this place a 2 based on it's selection.

The service is what turned me away. I waited  50 minutes in the showroom before I finally said to the guy behind the counter that was ignoring me "could I get some help I'd like to buy a tractor". He said " I'm the only one here do you're gonna have to wait until I can talk to you". I waited another 20 minutes and he finally came over. Keep in mind I was the only one in the store at the time. When he finally came over he was disrespectful and irritated he had to wait on me. Long story short I went to Lowes and bought my tractor.

To make things worse I dropped a lawn mower off to be repaired that day. I came in today to pick it up. After i arrivesd i stood by desk in service department for 15 minutes listening to the same little guy yelled swear and insult his coworkers i gueaa he treats everyone like crap

What a joke this guy is. I'm not sure how this place stays in business. Go elsewhere... Some place where your business is appreciated!p

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2014 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/j-and-d-lawn-and-tractor/wexford-Pennsylvania/j-and-d-lawn-and-tractor-rude-wexford-Pennsylvania-1168525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on j and d lawn and tractor