Complaint Review: J and L distributing

• Updated: Tue, September 13, 2011

• Reported By: truthful08 — layton Utah United States of America
J and L distributing
nla layton, Utah United States of America

J and L distributing Evil, manipulative, sexually harrassing scam artist layton, Utah

So I worked for J and L a few months back. I was desperate my daughter was 3 months old at the time and I needed work. I went on Ksl and found a company promising a 2000 a month base salary and it was just dealing with industrial equipment. I went into the interview..I was interviewed by cameron a sneaky little snake he called and hired me.

You have a three day training where they show you how to put together a kirby vacuum. They say you wont be selling..but going into someone homes and after every so often saying..now aftr sseeing this can we welcome you to the kirby family today...that is selling. You will see so many people saying Oh I worked there for years and made so much money...if you dont have a life and you are ok with working morning till night then work for this idiots. The only way you get money is if you sell.. Now they are nasty scummy people but they will pay you. But they screw you over on the checks. they charge you for everything. You will get the base pay if you do 60 demos in a month. the horrible std carrying people say they have the demos hooked up for you..you wont be knocking doors unless you dont want too...haha you knock doors alllll day. I barely would get two a day. Plus I got hit on by my team lead. He verbally sexually harassed me..really gross.and the big boss and lets just say he thinks he is so cool with his little gay "fohawk" and his ripped pants He looks like a homeless man and he yells at everyone.

If you wanna be uncomfortable and work every day but sunday and probably not get a check unless you get to a rich dumb persons home who believes that the kirby is worth it.then this may be the job for you but like I said..if you dont sell you wont get paid... GUARANTEED!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2011 11:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J-and-L-distributing/layton-Utah-/J-and-L-distributing-Evil-manipulative-sexually-harrassing-scam-artist-layton-Utah-776527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J and L distributing