Complaint Review: j and s used engines

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: Im your worst enemy!!! — My Hometown Other United States of America
j and s used engines

j and s used engines Dont be the next victim! Internet

Just fell victim to jandsusedengines. Had I read these other reports ahead of time, I wouldnt be dealing with these scammers. I purchased an engine two weeks ago, and was given a false SAIA tracking number. Called SAIA, no record of my shipment. I've contacted Mr. Jason several times and was told my engine was shipped and would arrive the following day. To my disbelief that has happened now twice. It appears I have only been lied to and and moreless SCAMMED!

Dont become his next victim!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/j-and-s-used-engines/internet/j-and-s-used-engines-Dont-be-the-next-victim-Internet-1007033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on j and s used engines