• Report: #19335

Complaint Review: j johnston sweepstakes clearing house

• Submitted: Mon, April 22, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, April 22, 2002

• Reported By:killeen tx
j johnston sweepstakes clearing house
1555 regal row po box 569600 dallas, Texas U.S.A.

j johnston sweepstakes clearing house ripoff cash my checks and never sent the merchandise consumer fraud ripoff dallas Texas

I WANT TO KNOW HOW CAN I GET MY MONEY BACK. I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO EXPOSE THESE PEOPLE SO NO ONE ELSE FEELS LIKE I DO RIGHT NOW. I NEED MY MONEY OR MY MERCHANDISE. I'M A SINGLE MOM WITH CHILDREN AND CANT AFFORD TO BE RIPPED OFF. I WANT TO GET THEM FOR FRAUD. IS IT ANY WAY MY CHECKS CAN BE TRACED TO WHO CASHED THEM?

PAM
KILLEEN, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2002 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/j-johnston-sweepstakes-clearing-house/dallas-Texas-75356-9931/j-johnston-sweepstakes-clearing-house-ripoff-cash-my-checks-and-never-sent-the-merchandis-19335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on j johnston sweepstakes clearing house