Complaint Review: j worthington

• Submitted: Tue, December 04, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: juceej — charlotte North Carolina United States of America
j worthington

j worthington Rachel adams I recently applied for a loan online. I was contacted by a Rachel Adams saying I was approved for a $5000 dollar loan but because of my credit i had to make my first three payments of $163.69. I sent Internet

*Consumer Comment: Sorry

I applied for a loan online. I was contacted by Rachel adams stating I was approved for a $5000 loan. She told me because of my credit I would have to secure my loan by making my first three payments of $163.69 and she instructed me to moneygram $491 to a person name Noveann Small. I asked why I was sending it to a person she stated they do it this way because the person worked for US embassy and was the only person authrized to receive the funds because they have authorization thru US government. She then told me my loan would be released into mu acct in 2 to 4 hours. I received a call from a Mr.Stevens Friday Nov 30 stating I would receive my loan in my acct by 12 noon but I never received it. Every time I would call they would just ask me for my name and number and someone will call me back. I sent rachel adams several emails but no reply. I received a call from a Mr. Stewart saying my loan info was in the loans release dept and they would be calling me to update me about my loan. I called this place seemed like hundreds of times but I kept getting the run aroun. I received a call today Dec 4 stating that they had to find someone else to approve my loan because the company that they went thru for my loan wasn't satisfied with my credit. When I asked about getting my refund Mr. Stvens told me it woul take 30 days. I realize I have been scammed. I am about to be evicted from my place because the money I sent to them was part of my rent money and I was applying for the loan to pay the rest. I have been scammed. HELP!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/j-worthington/internet/j-worthington-Rachel-adams-I-recently-applied-for-a-loan-online-I-was-contacted-by-a-Rach-977953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on j worthington

Sorry

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

But your money is gone and you cannot get it back - this is an old scam.  You can make a report to the FBI but there is no guarantee you will see your money again.