Complaint Review: J2 Efax

• Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: Elena — Kathleen Georgia United States of America
J2 Efax
Internet, California United States of America

J2 Efax Efax This company is clearly fraudulent and it needs to be stopped. If any attorneys are willing to take on this case, I am sure a number of disgruntled clients would join the case. Internet, California

This company is fraudulent, as you can see by all the outrageous business practices described here, which so many clients needlessly had to suffer.  I cancelled my account in 2009, and since then, this company has charged me a fee of $169.50 twice per year, every year.  Every year, I have to call incessantly in hopes of getting a refund, and they invariably refuse to do so.  They tell me to take it up with the credit company.

By the way, I changed my credit card number to see if that helped, and they just find a way to forward the number, so that is to no avail, if you are wondering.  I need to find out if any attorney out there would be willing to take up this case perhaps as a group case, since so many people have been affected.  I am located in GA.  Please contact me if interested.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2013 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/J2-Efax/Internet-California-/J2-Efax-Efax-This-company-is-clearly-fraudulent-and-it-needs-to-be-stopped-If-any-attorn-1011296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J2 Efax