Complaint Review: jEAN

• Updated: Tue, September 11, 2012

• Reported By: jean — Blythewood South Carolina United States of America
jEAN
833 Langford Rd Blythewood, South Carolina United States of America

jEAN words you don't want to hear from a AARP towing service representative when you are stranded on side of the road!!!! Blythewood, South Carolina

I called AARP ALLSTATE Roadside towing services on 8/23/2012 at 7:02pm after my car cutoff while   traveling on I-20 Interstate.  I managed to Exit off the interstate after my car cutoff.   I gave the service rep. my location and I was told to called back when I have more information on my location.  I SCREAMED at the service rep. that I'm stranded on side of the road, it's raining and the weather is very bad.  It took the service rep. over 30 minutes or longer to help me.  while I was waiting for the service rep. to come back on the phone, I flagged down a local sheriff and she was upset when the service rep told me that  it would take 85 minutes for a towing service to come. The sheriff called the same towing service and told them I need help and 85 minutes is to long for me to wait for service,so they arrived in 20 minutes.  I'm canceling my towing service membership.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2012 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jEAN/Blythewood-South-Carolina-29016/jEAN-words-you-dont-want-to-hear-from-a-AARP-towing-service-representative-when-you-ar-939764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jEAN