Complaint Review: Jabez Enterprises,LLC

• Updated: Wed, January 15, 2014

• Reported By: Mss Young — chesapeake Virginia
Jabez Enterprises,LLC
1518 springmeadow norfolk, Virginia USA

Jabez Enterprises,LLC Unproffessional, wolfs in sheeps clothing, prey on veterans norfolk Virginia

I am an veteran who is in an program that provides  permenant housing for veterans I have endured so much with this companys bad buisness practices.
My rights have been violated against by Jabez enterprises of 1518 springmeadow blvd norfolk va
My rights have been violated based on :
1. My source of income
2. Disability
3. Race
4. Sex
5. Unruh act
I have also been sexually harrassed  by the manager of the apartment who put his arm around me and said he likes black women.
I have been retalitated against for excercising my  fair housing rights
1. Not recieving security deposit interest
2. Trumped up charges to "fix" apartment including items that were caused by other tenants.
3. I was living in inferior conditions
4. Leakage of ceilings
5. Excess mildew, that would cause my head to hurt
Privacy Rights violated :
1. John putting his hands on me.
2. John looking through my trash and  back windows.
3. Maintenance personnel walking in my apartment without knocking, not giving me sufficent amount of time to be properly dressed.
4. I started sleeping with my taser at night on the couch because Jabez staff  had an master key to my apartment
I did tell John to stop with this behavior. I did tell Jabez management on two occassions of the harrassment I was dealing with. I do not feel safe in regards to Jabez because of their buisness practices and tactics.
Jabez is also continusly lying about what happened while I was  residing at Hillside apts even to the point of lying to the BBB  located in Norfolk, Va .
BBB in Norfolk VA  have done the following (In which I feel is suspicious) 586 Virginian Drive
I recieved an letter on December 20 for an letter dated December 13 and in the letter it is saying that I have ten days to respond from December 13 but Im not recieving it til December 20. Another example  I recieved another letter on January 6 and it is saying that I need to respond by January 6. Also, it stated that an response from the company was enclosed however it was not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2014 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jabez-EnterprisesLLC/norfolk-Virginia-23518/Jabez-EnterprisesLLC-Unproffessional-wolfs-in-sheeps-clothing-prey-on-veterans-norfolk-1115817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jabez Enterprises,LLC