• Report: #1062084

• Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: Jade — Ontario California
Jack AVL Moving
1052 E 6th Street #3 Ontario, CA 91764 Ontario, California USA

Jack AVL Moving Contract emailed to me stating time of pick up to move and NEVER showed up. I kept calling exchange and I had to move myself. Ontario California

I found Jack AVL Movers on line and they gave me a decent quote.  An emial was sent to me immediately to confirm, which I returned.  It looked legitamate like they meant business.  However, the day showed up and no one came to help.  I kept calling the exchange to speak with Jack and he was no where to be found.  The operator did tell me that the move prior to mine in the am took longer than anticipated.  I asked why didn't they convey that?  Well,  here it is at 8pm and I started moving myself with my three children.

I can't remember if I put a deposit down.  I have to look.

Thanks Jack ~ its called Karma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jack-AVL-Moving/Ontario-California-91764/Jack-AVL-Moving-Contract-emailed-to-me-stating-time-of-pick-up-to-move-and-NEVER-showed-u-1062084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jack AVL Moving