Complaint Review: Jack Russells of South Carolina

• Updated: Sun, February 09, 2014

• Reported By: Dejan — Summerville South Carolina
Jack Russells of South Carolina
PO Box 7346 Aiken, South Carolina USA

Jack Russells of South Carolina Donna O. Cheatham Fraud? Can't produce Jack Russell papers? 6 months have passed since promised official documentation Aiken South Carolina

Over 7 months ago I adopted a beautiful pet from "Jack Russells of South Carolina." However, in order to receive his official paperwork, I was informed that the documentation would only arrive in the mail once my pet was neutered. This was accomplished in Oct of 2013. Regretfully, I have called each month since I submitted the documentation of surgery to obtain my Jack Russel's certificate, yet still nothing! I deeply regret to have to make this go public, however, Donna O. Cheatham is being less than honest. She has failed to live up to her agreement! What does she have to hide? Are her puppies illegitimate and inauthentic? I tried calling for the 4th time and was hung up on! Not only is this a bad buisness principle, but it has inspired me to do something about this lack of customer service. Perhaps this is just another puppy mill trying to make a ton of money, I don't know. But, after paying over $800 for my JR, I expect answers. I expect documentation!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2014 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jack-Russells-of-South-Carolina/Aiken-South-Carolina-29804/Jack-Russells-of-South-Carolina-Donna-O-Cheatham-Fraud-Cant-produce-Jack-Russell-paper-1122316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jack Russells of South Carolina