Complaint Review: JACK SUGHRUE ALLSTATE

• Reported By: scorpiosrbest — Denver Colorado
JACK SUGHRUE ALLSTATE
3401 Quebec St #9400, Denver, CO 80207 Denvver, Colorado USA

JACK SUGHRUE ALLSTATE STOL MY MONEY Denvver Colorado

SOP THE INSANITY STOP JACK SUGHRUE ALLSTATE! If u have had this happen to you PLEASE SHARE!!

PLEASE PLEASE Don't GET ROBBED LIKE I did! take my advice I have NO REASON TO LIE! JACK SUGHRUE ALLSTATE RUINED MY LIFE!

STAY AWAY!! WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! I WAS ROBBED BLIND!

After a year of perfect payments JACK SUGHRUE ALLSTATE took my money kept it & cancelled my policy for NO REASON, NO APOLOGY. RUDE THOUGHTLESS Non-empathetic misrable people!

THE NERVE! CRYSTAL who works there asked for MORE MONEY to start a NEW policy after they stole $175 from m

Jack sent an email ASKING for a REVIEW?? HERE'S THE REVIEW U WANTED JACK SUGHRUE ALLSTATE!

Fully paid up I was canceled with NO NOTFICATION & NO REASON

After 2 weeks of calling & calling DIFFERENT Stories oh you didn't pay...oh u did it will automatically re-instate no one had an answer no one KNEW ANYTHING!!! Not even supervisors and people from other offices who's false claims oof call backs were all the same LIES

2 weeks of

NO INSURANCE
                          NO APOLOGY
                                                     NO HELP
                                                                        NO REFUND
                                                                                          NO REPLY

NO TRANSPORTATION

NO WORK!

My financial company sent a letter about a lapse in insurance...which in turn caused my interest & insurance rates to go up!

I have proof of ALL MY PAYMENTS. Proof of all 1800 conversations I told all supervisors they were being recorded. This has been reported to the BBB & soon to Colorado DORA.

FINALLY I GOT GEICO!  Same day they reinstate?!!!! WHY??? TOO KEEP MORE of my HARD EARNED $$$$

Today I went to Jack's Office to see  these cold hearted vultures would be as evil face to face. & OMG THEY ARE EVIL MONEY HUNGRY MONSTERS READY TO EAT YOU ALIVE OVER $175!! SCARY! WHY ME? I'm not rich! I struggle & work hard for the little I have!

They gave me the runaround so.... I brought my sign!

I stood on Quebec & 35th today across the street from the office, FROM 12-5pm , waving my HOT PINK sign that read...

JACK SUGHRUE & ALLSTATE
STOLE MY MONEY

Did U SEE ME? ;-)

GOD BLESS THE USA

Two hours in they called the cops! hmmm I wonder WHY? SOOOO MANY PEOPLE were HONKING at me telling me it happened to them some people were taking pictures of my sign! Others were saying it happened to them, giving me the THUMBS UP! So I know more of you are at there I got ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE were supporting my sign! SAYING THANKS!

SO I KNOW ITS NOT JUST ME! SPEAK UP COLORADO LETS GET THIS SNAKE OUT OF OUR TOWN! or at least stop him from robbing more hard working Americans!

OH & I am not trying to do anything against the law....cops said I was ok across the street! ;-)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2014 10:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JACK-SUGHRUE-ALLSTATE/Denvver-Colorado-80207/JACK-SUGHRUE-ALLSTATE-STOL-MY-MONEY-Denvver-Colorado-1114410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JACK SUGHRUE ALLSTATE