Virgin

• Submitted: Wed, September 29, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, April 08, 2011

• Reported By: lost$98000.00 — virginia beach Virginia United States of America
Jack z. Dikici VB EAGLE LLC OR G4LIFE FOUNDATION
2505 HORSE PASTURE ROAD SUITE 107 virginia beach, Virginia United States of America

Jack z. Dikici VB EAGLE LLC OR G4LIFE FOUNDATION zarhan Jack dikici or zahran dikici and Gloria ryser I LOST SO MUCH MONEY MY. CREDIT ETC. virginia beach , Virginia

*Consumer Comment: they are true scammers

*Consumer Comment: Jack Dikici and Gloria Ryser really are being defamed!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Answer to a false accusations

Please do not deal with these people. They move from one scam to another. They give you false promises and take your money. This man needs to be in jail. He's used mortgages, bank instrument investments, loans,and now a 501c nonprofit to scam people. This man has taken 1.8 million dollars from people alone in 2008 and never returned a dime. He lived a lavish lifestyle on others dime and claims he lost all id the money ..... yeah he spent it. Dr. Satu and Alex Echeverry are involved. Gloria Ryser is his partner ...take it from someone who dealt with him. I lost my credit ,my house and feel ill that the government can allow a Turkish man on a visa to do this to Americans

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2010 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jack-z-Dikici-VB-EAGLE-LLC-OR-G4LIFE-FOUNDATION/virginia-beach-Virginia-23453/Jack-z-Dikici-VB-EAGLE-LLC-OR-G4LIFE-FOUNDATION-zarhan-Jack-dikici-or-zahran-dikici-and-G-645793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jack z. Dikici VB EAGLE LLC OR G4LIFE FOUNDATION

they are true scammers

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

they have just created a new company because of investigations

you can see it's on his linkedin page

don't be scammed they tried to take me for a lot of money

Jack Dikici and Gloria Ryser really are being defamed!

AUTHOR: Chris - (United States of America)

This is so wrong to post negative comments about a company especially people that are trying to do what's right for the investors and good for humanity.  I've invested with Jack Dikici back in 2008 and I have won some and lost some, but the problem behind some of the losses was some staff in his company that turned crooked.  Jack has eliminated the threat and steady rebuilding his company to restore his positive results on investments in all aspects especially loans. With the investment funds I've lost, I have been in contact at least quarterly Jack giving me the status of the company and promising me to repay all that was lost.  I trust that because if he was a scam artist, why would he keep me in the loop every step of the way.  That Helen person Gloria was talking about was indeed an ex-employee because she answered the phone one day that had called the office, so she is just lying and trying to defame these two good people.  Investments are not guaranteed, we lose some and win some so you must look at it as that.  At least for this investment, Jack promises full payback of every dollar invested and that's what is important.  He even mailed me legal documents with a notarized seal of his intentions to pay back my losses.  You just don't get that in the stock market.

So I say to whom ever reading ill-related reviews about Jack or Gloria to do your own research and give them a call and talk to them for they can clear up any misunderstanding that erroneous so-called ripped off victims type about.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Answer to a false accusations

AUTHOR: Gloria Ryser - (United States of America)

I m very sorry about this person. I m sure that this report is coming from Amanda Helen Marsh, who used to be an employee of VB Capital. Writing names and being anonymous in this report is not proper, if any illegal or unauthorized services has been provided by those claimed companies, why this person does not take legal action instead of creating unnecessary confusion. VB Capital Owner Jack Dikici had helped her and her family when she does not have a job, she got laid off first because she cannot come to work on time, she was always had excuses. Now Jack is a bad person because she lost her house and her credit. What a shame when people like her can just write names as she wishes. I don"t have nothing to do with her business with VB Capital. When I met her, she was already an employee in VB Capital. She was very inconsistent and had personal issues but still the owner Jack Dikici was helping her because of her children. Jack Dikici helped most of the employees for their housing and everyday needs. With this complaint being read around the world with my name included I suggest that she needs to come see me before I will do some serious action. We all have our freedom in this country including freedom of speech but when a person does something to damage others is not acceptable. I have been in Virginia Beach since 1993, retired in the Navy, and still helping my friends and my clients until now. I worked hard to support my family but I never hurt anyone or scammed fellow citizen.

If anybody wants to know more about this complaint you may contact me Btwn the hours from 9:00 to 5:00.

Gloria Ryser