Complaint Review: jackie ferrari esq.

• Submitted: Tue, April 24, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 02, 2012

• Reported By: LAforever — los angeles California USA
jackie ferrari esq.
2461 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite 132 Santa Monica, California Internet United States of America

jackie ferrari esq. Ferrari Law Office paid $1000 to this attorney Internet

*Author of original report: Update:

I gave $1000 as a retainer to this attorney in february, 2012. This attorney's job was to consolidate all of my three cases into one. She failed to file those forms on time along with attorney substitution forms and also tried to charge me for other possible cases/leads as legal advice along with a slew of other things that never happened, and i will dispute those through arbitration. In the end, she hurt my case and hurt me financially. I have a trial coming up on may 16th, and this attorney created another problem for me since she failed to consolidate all three cases on time, i will have to file a motion for continuance and may be penalized for not responding to discovery requests. this attorney failed to communicate with another attorney, was negligent toward my cases and procrastinated toward the last minute. she also became verbally abusive and aggressive when i told her that she was fired and threatened with police and another lawsuit. i would not recommend hiring this attorney or using her services. very big mistake on my part, waste of time and money, could have hired a paralegal to do this for me, instead of paying someone to wait in court when she is specifically asked not to or going to court when she was told not to just to charge me even more money. I am a student and very low income, so to me that was a lot of money. this woman used me for financial gain. i am very upset and disappointed with this attorney and angry at myself for ever using her services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2012 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jackie-ferrari-esq/internet/jackie-ferrari-esq-Ferrari-Law-Office-paid-1000-to-this-attorney-Internet-873352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jackie ferrari esq.

Update:

AUTHOR: la90212 - (USA)

The attorney/attorney firm in question was able to resolve my claims to my satisfaction by addressing my major concerns and providing a refund of fees paid. The attorney was able to avoid any sort of negativity and resolved the issue in a timely manner.