Complaint Review: Jackson Arms, LLC

• Updated: Wed, October 23, 2013

• Reported By: StoDgo — Miami Florida
Jackson Arms, LLC
2421 Hollywood Boulevard Hollywood, Florida USA

Jackson Arms, LLC Jackson Arms, LLC 2421 Hollywood Boulevard Poor billing and collection practices Hollywood Florida

This company claims I owe them $14,161.00 as stated on my credit report.  Today, 10-23-2013, I tried to speak to them.  A girl named Barbie took my. She cited having no way to validate this, and that she would have to speak to her boss.  When I asked for his contact details, she cited not being allowed to provide such details.  Only offering the main number to the office.  I did have a loan with this company roughly 6 years back, however, the loan was pain on time and in full within months of having taken out the loan.

When I insisted that she provide to me full details for her manager, she became rude.  I explained that I did not want to have to hire a lawyer to remedy the issue, she replied "Go ahead have your lawyer call me" and hung up the call.

You have 48 hours to update my account with all major credit reporting agencies to reflect accurate information.  Zero balance, paid as agreed and account is no longer open.

Jackson Arms, LLC
2421 Hollywood Boulevard
Hollywood FL 33020

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2013 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jackson-Arms-LLC/Hollywood-Florida-33020/Jackson-Arms-LLC-Jackson-Arms-LLC-2421-Hollywood-Boulevard-Poor-billing-and-collection-1093971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jackson Arms, LLC