brick

• Updated: Tue, May 10, 2011

• Reported By: Ana — MIAMI Florida United States of America
Jackson Hewitt
119SW 107AVE MIAMI, Florida United States of America

Jackson Hewitt Never Use Jackson Hewitt; They Ripped me off & I never got my refund MIAMI, Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: File Clam

I filed my taxes through Jackson Hewitt on 03/28/2011. I have not received my fund yet. I tried to contact them so many times but there office is closed. I called many a times on the number (305-227-4100) given to me with my file, but no one answers or replies my voice mails.

I called the Jackson Hewitt's main help line (1-800-234-1040). I was told they cannot help because I filed taxes in Miami and they do not have access to my information. I was told to contact the office and I explained them I went many a times and called also but no one replies and no one is there. They gave me a complaint number and told someone will call me but no one called and its been around two weeks now. I paid $142.

I am an international student. I have so much to do here and on top of that, these companies make fool out of students. I work on-campus and along with that I am a full-time student. I have a bicycle, cannot afford a car. I was told to go to office again and again. I went there like 10 times in such a hot weather, but it is always closed. Even their main branch does not know that they have closed this branch. It is such a big stress.  Staying in a country where you do not know anyone, where you are not aware of system, where you pay professionals to guide you, you get what?

I am really upset and worried. It is been so many nights I haven't slept well because I do not know what to do now, where to go and whom to ask for help. Please help me and please stop this happening to others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2011 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jackson-Hewitt/MIAMI-Florida-33174/Jackson-Hewitt-Never-Use-Jackson-Hewitt-They-Ripped-me-off-I-never-got-my-refund-MIAMI-726277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jackson Hewitt

#1 Consumer Suggestion

File Clam

AUTHOR: Ray - (U.S.A.)

You need to get their name and address of Jackson Hewitt where you have your tax prepare. And file the calm with local court house where you had tax prepared. Once your local tax prepare had contact you, tell them you will see them in court. Don't say anything else.  You need the answer from them while standing with judge. This way, it won't go around the circle with no answer. Judge will make the finial stand.

If no word from Jackson Hewitt or not appeal at court date, you can file suit against Jackson Hewitt headquarter. Tell judge about this.

Good Luck.