1. WORST service you can possibly imagine. The only time they offer their bad tasting coffee is when they want you to STAY LONGER AT A LOSING MACHINE. Otherwise the servers are nowhere to be found.
2. The slot machines are RIGGED FOR LOW PAYOUT. This is a fact. When they first opened, they would pay jackpots regularly. Now they pay very little or NO JACKPOTS, and if someone does win, its because they want them to win, and if you ask the winner how much money they had gambled, it is always MORE than what they had won.
3. I WATCHED A WOMAN PUMP IN CLOSE TO $2000.00 IN A NICKLE MACHINE AND THEN GET ALL EXCITED WHEN SHE WON THE THE BIG $1000.00 BONUS. I then watched her LOSE EVERY PENNY OF THAT BONUS!
4. The tables are AS BAD as the slot machines. I sat at a table last night and LOST 20 HANDS IN A ROW! The odds of that are ASTRONOMICAL! The Dealer blamed it on the Card machine, and he is right. They CONTROL who wins and WHO LOSES and as far as I can see (the last TEN TIMES I have been there), the LOSERS are MOSTLY EVERYONE!
5. The last few times I was at Jackson Rancheria, I asked close to 100 people if they had come out ahead, ALL OF THEM SAID NO!
6. If you want INDIGESTION, eat at the OVER PRICED: UNCLE BUDS grease pit, you will feel like crap for days! WEAR YOUR RUBBER GLOVES (see below #10).
7. The Dealers are rude and the employees laugh at you when you lose.
8. Dont even consider the SLOW VALET SERVICE, you will be waiting outside in the cold for up to an hour for your car, and then they expect you to tip them generously.
9. Bottom line is, if you want to LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY (leaving with a BIG RED L ON YOUR FOREHEAD) and BE TREATED LIKE DIRT, go to Jackson Rancheria!
10. Oh Yes, I almost forgot, I got some sort of EYE INFECTION from playing on their machines. So, you better bring your rubber gloves too. Sometimes they provide disinfecting wipes by the machines (I wonder why?), but most times, they dont. So you are ON YOUR OWN!
Note: Someone is ALWAYS CLEANING/DISINFECTING the machines in RENO. The SERVICE IS EXCELLENT, THE FOOD IS SUPERB (at: ATLANTIS and The SANDS REGENCY) and you almost ALWAYS HIT A JACKPOT!