Complaint Review: Jaco's Tacos

• Reported By: Lindsey — Richland Mississippi
Jaco's Tacos
318 South State Street Jackson, Mississippi USA

Jaco's Tacos refuses to pay employees in Jackson Mississippi

I was hired as a bartender at Jaco's Tacos, even though I told my interviewer that I had no experience in a liquor bar. After two shifts, I was let go because they didn't have "time" to train a bartender. I called them two weeks later to inquire about my paycheck and I was informed that they were not going to pay me because I hadn't finished training. I was on the clock for the entire length of both of my shifts, and I refuse to not be compensated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2013 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jacos-Tacos/Jackson-Mississippi-39201/Jacos-Tacos-refuses-to-pay-employees-in-Jackson-Mississippi-1108096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jaco's Tacos