Complaint Review: Jacquelynn Nicole Mapile

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: madashell — LA California
Jacquelynn Nicole Mapile
9058 Haskell North Hills. Ca 91343 North Hills, California USA

Jacquelynn Nicole Mapile AKA Nikki Mapile, Jackie Mapile, Con Woman presents as an event planner, knows everyone in Hollywood/New York/ Vegas. Pathologic liar. North Hills California

*Consumer Comment: THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE SHE HAS HURT

*Author of original report: Another one in a long list

*Consumer Comment: This woman is currently ripping me off...

Nikki presented as a business head who had thousands of contacts in Hollywood, etc to help launch a business.  She said she was calling in "favors" yet in the end was promising everyone was going to be be paid - big bucks - by ME.  She used our credit cards for her own personal loan payments.  She rented cars with my credit cards without my knowledge.  She told us her Aunt worked for the Hilton and offered to get us a room during one of our stays in LA on the "freinds and Family" rate.  After getting home the $30/night rate she promised was actually about $500.00 night.  That was just cruel.

She set us up in Vegas with "comp" rooms then used our credit cards to pay for the rooms for 5 different people (some we didn't even know) - to a scam company who was involved with her.

This woman is sick - twisted - and used to be an esthetician in Beverly Hills and NY and it's reported she ripped off her plastic surgeon doctors for hundreds of thousands.

Don't trust this woman or beleive ANYTHING she says!

She has even stolen from her own parents and long time friends.  Horrible human being.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jacquelynn-Nicole-Mapile-/North-Hills-California-91343/Jacquelynn-Nicole-Mapile-AKA-Nikki-Mapile-Jackie-Mapile-Con-Woman-presents-as-an-even-1062727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jacquelynn Nicole Mapile

THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE SHE HAS HURT

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

This is her also: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jacquelynn-nikki-mapile/new-york-new-york-10011/jacquelynn-nikki-mapile-nikki-mapile-jackie-mapile-credit-card-fraud-new-york-new-york-1068402

Looks like she is still playing the same game and getting away with it. Any sugestions of retaliation, yet?

Another one in a long list

AUTHOR: Nancy Sutton Pierce - ()

I'm so sorry to hear about another vicitm of Nicki or Jackie.  This sounds like Mail Fraud as much as pure theivery.  I also know of two plastic surgeons, one in LA and one in NY that she ripped of big time.  If you need more information for your case I'd love to help.  She needs to be stopped from doing this to anyone else. Perhaps we can find a way to direct connect.

The more we tell our stories - the fewer others will be harmed.

This woman is currently ripping me off...

AUTHOR: Fedup - ()

I bought a Microdermabrasion from this POS through Craig's List...that was FOUR months ago!!.. I recieved a broken in half machine, twice went to meet her in LA, only for her to say her "Boss had a heart attack".... Or she was "sick"... This has been a nightmare for our company..she sent me three DIFFERNT made up tracking numbers of when "she shipped it"... I paid for three pieces of  Estheitician equipment and have RECIEVEd nothing but LIES from this woman...SHE RIPPED US OFF AND WE ARE PRESSING CHARGES AGAINST HER FOR DAMAGES.... I was shocked to find this report on her, I looked up the phone number she has and found this report...Now I know I got screwed...She has lied, scammed and stolen from me...what a piece of s***...