Complaint Review: jadco contractors

• Updated: Thu, January 26, 2012

• Reported By: jackie — bernville Pennsylvania United States of America
jadco contractors
1933 susquehanna trail york, Pennsylvania United States of America

jadco contractors undone pavement york, Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Jadco Contractor Finished Concrete Work

jadco came to my home begining of summer to give my parents a walkway leading from their home to the original side walk in front of the house.they came and excavated the ground they left for a month and a half dirt everywhere. after calling them multiple time they came back two months later.

they finally came a poured the concrete and they threw concrete mix in my lawn my neighbors driveway and the original sidewalk. i was at work when this happened so when i came home i found mix where i stated where it was. i called him that night and he said he would be back when the concrete dried to fix the problems because he had to come back to cut the concrete to put the slits in to prevent cracking.

he never came back i tried calling him numerous times no answer. i used a different phone to call him after three months of trying he answered and gave me a sob story. he said his health is failing and he lost everything he's going to lose his home. then he said his son was drunk driving with the work truck and totaled it.

he said his son hit two parked cars and he did not have insurance to cover the accident. he said that he is in a financial bind that he could not help me. he said he had to vacate his home in december. then he went on to say every time i called my # wouldn't come up so he could not call me back yea right!

when the conversation ended i called him right back just to see if he would answer guess what he didn't. please help me if you can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2011 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jadco-contractors/york-Pennsylvania-17404/jadco-contractors-undone-pavement-york-Pennsylvania-802151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jadco contractors

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Jadco Contractor Finished Concrete Work

AUTHOR: Jadco Contractor - (United States of America)

We were contracted in Late July to install a sidewalk  for Ms. Hailey near Reading Pa  a job 3 hrs from our office. Ms Hailey could not afford the price quoted  I did do work for her daughter in Harrisburg, so I gave her the job at cost and did explain to her that once the excavation would be done and the stone was installed we would not pour concrete for 4-6 weeks  its was agreed by her. Once the concrete was poured and it did take longer because the concrete company did not have deliveries  at the time and it did rain alot during the month of october once the work was done I did give Ms. Hailey 500 off her price. See people like this that complain dont always tell the truth she never mention I gave her 500 cash back???  she never mention that I went out of our way to do a job at cost for her, in fact the other daughter who wrote a bad report on my business was never there at anytime. Some people like these people are always looking for a hand out, get a normal job and dont look towards other people to give you things. I have been employed for 27 years and  never ever had anyone complained..... did they also mention  that I bought them food and cakes and visit them when not working as a friend????  People like this are the reason the world is in such a bad place.