Complaint Review: Jake Smolarek

• Reported By: ranger — Albuquerque New Mexico
Jake Smolarek
Agua Fria Santa Fe, New Mexico USA

Jake Smolarek Jacek Smolarek Continued Deceptions Santa Fe New Mexico

Mr. Smolarek got in contact with me after I tracked him down in Santa Fe this past year.  He promised to pay all that he owed me.  He asked if I would release the court order against him (warrant issued by court for failure to appear for judgement I recieved against him in a loan I made for him for his vehicle.  He has since once again dropped off the face of the earth.  He may have gone back to Poland as a former resident of Krakow.  I am going to the court again to ask that the judgement be allowed to be sent to Poland for collections there if he does not contact me and pay what he owes me.

Meanwhile, I would not extend any credit to this person since he does not seem trustworthy enough.  He still can find me through my place of work so that is not the issue for repayment.  He also has used my mobile number so that is not an excuse either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2013 11:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jake-Smolarek/Santa-Fe-New-Mexico-87505/Jake-Smolarek-Jacek-Smolarek-Continued-Deceptions-Santa-Fe-New-Mexico-1106035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jake Smolarek