Complaint Review: JAM Enterprises

• Updated: Sat, March 15, 2014

• Reported By: Robert Henry — Salem Oregon
JAM Enterprises
3153 S. Lincolin St Englewood, Colorado USA

JAM Enterprises Order late delivery. No set up support. False claims as to set up. No refund of money owed me. Englewood Colorado

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: information about paul

I ordered a cable box from JAM Enterprises in early Nov. 2013 and was told delevery inv 14 to 20 days. It did notarrive until mid Dec. 2013.

I was told it was a plug and play unit, it was not. I spent over 4 hours on the phone with Comcast to get it working.

When I ordered the box I was told they would help me on the phone to do the set up, they did not.

I was told it would work just like my Comcast rented box, it did not. Their ad says on-demand where aviable, I had it on toh Comcast box but not on the JAM box.

I returned the box to JAM and they refuse to refund my money.

I contacted my lawyer, he suggested a facebook page to get other victums together for a class action lawsuit. E-mail is (((redacted))) I am also going to file complaints with the FCC and the FTC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2014 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JAM-Enterprises/Englewood-Colorado-80113/JAM-Enterprises-Order-late-delivery-No-set-up-support-False-claims-as-to-set-up-No-ref-1128857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JAM Enterprises

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

information about paul

AUTHOR: ripoff in michigan - ()

If anyone wishes to know about Paul he is a MD that specializes in internal medicine and has an office in NEW YORK CITY on Dunmore RD.

#2 General Comment

AUTHOR: - ()

Everyone who googles your name will see

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: jeff davis - ()

Owner of the Company is Jeff Davis

Home office is located 1970 la bellezza grv, colorado springs, co 80919

Home office # 719 593 1240

Call the Englewood Police at 303 761 7410 and file a complaint against Jeff Davis dba JAM Enterrrises. Ask that this complaint be sent to the DA's office and you would like a file number. In turn the complaint will be forwarded to the attorney general office.

File a complaint with ic3.gov/defaultaspx. This is the Internet Crime Complaint Center run by the FBI.

File a complaint with the BBB in Denver. The BBB is working hand a glove with the atorney general.

Note: the englewood address is a garage

My bank reversed the transaction when all the paperwork was presented to them.