Complaint Review: James A. West, P.C.

• Submitted: Fri, March 13, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 13, 2009

• Reported By:Woodstock Georgia
James A. West, P.C.
6380 Rogerdale Road Suite 130 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

James A. West, P.C., Michael J. Young, Arona Cooper AMX Turned To This Collection Service and They Are Either Pocketing My Payments & Not Crediting My Account!! Houston Texas

American Express, had given my 19 year old son a credit card without my knowledge. This would never had occured if AMX, had done a credit check.However, the account became delinquent and turned over to the above collection agency.

My 1st contact was with a Ms. Arona Cooper, whom would be handling this account. She was some what polite and wanted to know if we could help my son pay this account otherwise, a court date would be the next step. The balance was $9,454.38, and a $ 300.00, dollar monthly payment was agreed upon. To make a long story short, things got really ugly over time and Ms. Cooper, was very beligerent. Payments began, as of August 16th, 2007, with a $500.00, payment. Payment made in 2007, totaled $2,200.00, Mrs. Cooper called up complaining they could not except a $200.00, dollar payment that I had made. She would except this one time payment only. She never notated the account or returned the payment.
The beginning balance for 2008, was $7,463.00, by my records it was $7,254.38, a difference of $208.62, difference.

Whenever, I would call Ms. Cooper she would get so ugly with me and say my son made this bill and he should handle it. I told her that was not the agreement and would she please credit the account with all payments made. In 2008, $4,200.00, was paid.

The beginning balance for 2009, was $3,863.45, by my account the balance was $3,054.38. This is a marginal error of $809.07. Thus far, $900.00, dollars have been paid and something needs to be done here. I refuse to pay these rip-off's more than what is owed. All payments were made to AMX and through on line banking so proof of all payments are in black and white.

Deborah
Woodstock, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2009 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-A-West-PC/Houston-Texas-77072-1624/James-A-West-PC-Michael-J-Young-Arona-Cooper-AMX-Turned-To-This-Collection-Service-433995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James A. West, P.C.

Prokofieff