Complaint Review: James Brown

• Submitted: Wed, January 25, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, January 25, 2012

• Reported By: Linda Sauers-Mills — Alexandria Virginia United States of America
James Brown
Hollister California Hollister, California United States of America

James Brown Very Strong Indian accent Hollister , California

I received a call from a James Brown on January 25, 2012 called me at 2:28 PM and said it is very important that I get back to him as soon as possible about a payment I owe. He said he is from a law office and I owe $554. I called him back and he asked me to spell my last name , which I did over and over again. I said man you can not hear. Then he proceeded to go on that I owe money and I have to pay it or they will take legal action against me. I asked Mr. James Brown to mail me the documents for this payment I owe. He said they could not do it. Any office would have documentation that tells you what the case is about or at least a case number this man could not provide me with any thing. I hung up and he called me 2-3 more times on my cell phone. I told him if he called me again I would contact the police and report him for harrassment. He has a very thick accent sounds Indian. Do not fall for this there are so many scams right now. Instead of scaming peolpe go and get a real job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2012 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-Brown/Hollister-California-/James-Brown-Very-Strong-Indian-accent-Hollister-California-828469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James Brown