Complaint Review: JAMES CERANTI NISSAN

• Updated: Sun, July 21, 2013

• Reported By: Ann Chovie — Greenville Mississippi
JAMES CERANTI NISSAN
3130 Hwy 82E Greenville, Mississippi USA

JAMES CERANTI NISSAN I went to the monkey's cage (Part's man) and I think his name is Jim Panzee. Greenville Mississippi

*Author of original report: NO CUSTOMER NO CAGE OR DESK

Eight years ago I supported Nissan with the purchase of my car. I have since returned to give support and this is what I get in return...

On 6/28/13 I was trying to purchase a part for my automobile. The mechanic tried to assemble the part but it didn't fit so I returned it to Nissan. They brushed me off by refusing to take my suggestion and implying I didn't know what I was talking about. I returned the part for the second time & this time I requested to speak to the service/parts manager. Finally they reluctantly removed the old worn part & tried the new part & then that is when they discovered the part didn't fit. Nearly a week later they told me that they had the correct part but again it was wrong. After 3 long weeks of enduring frustration due to their incapabilities, I decided to speak with the general manager for resolution but it was pointless. I have witnessed on 3 levels of rank incompetency in customer relations & absolutely no concern for the customer-no apologies, no accommodations...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!

Just recently I received a call stating that the original part will fit but I have to purchase a supplemental part. The additional part costs $100. Not only is this incompetency on behalf of Nissan but it smells and sounds like a Rip Off! These big businesses think they can treat consumers with NO Respect while Overcharging them & think it is okay, well it's NOT! (REMEMBER THIS!) You would NOT have a cage or desk to sit behind if it wasn't for US consumers! Their Ignorance is exceeded by their Lack of Knowledge and Customer Care

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JAMES-CERANTI-NISSAN/Greenville-Mississippi-38703/JAMES-CERANTI-NISSAN-I-went-to-the-monkeys-cage-Parts-man-and-I-think-his-name-is-Jim-1068260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JAMES CERANTI NISSAN

NO CUSTOMER NO CAGE OR DESK

AUTHOR: Ann Chovie - ()

Eight years ago I supported Nissan with the purchase of my car. I have since returned to show support and this is what I get in return...

On 6/28/13 I was trying to purchase a part for my automobile. The auto mechanic tried to assemble the part but it didn't fit so I returned it. They brushed me off by ignoring my suggestion & implying I didn't know what I was talking about. I returned the part for the second time and finally they reluctantly removed the old worn part and then that is when they discovered the new part did not fit. Nearly a week later I was told they had the correct part but again it was the wrong part. After enduring 3 long weeks of frustration due to their incapabilities, I decided to give the general manager a call but it was pointless. It is apalling to have witnessed unprofessionalism and lack of concern on 3 levels of rank which is saddened to me,not even a follow up call. ...Absolutely NOTHING!

Just recently I received a call telling me that the original part will work but I have to buy an additional part to supplement it. It cost $100. Not only is this a lack of competency on behalf of Nissan but it smells and sounds like a Rip Off! These big businesses think they can treat us with NO RESPECT and OVERCHARGE us and think it is okay. Well it is NOT okay! (REMEMBER THIS!) You wouldn't have a desk to sit behind without US. Their Ignorance is exceeded by their lack of Knowledge and Customer Care.