Complaint Review: James Cromwell - The International Stamp Store - Madison, Wellesley Associates

• Submitted: Mon, November 24, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 24, 2008

• Reported By:lindsay Oklahoma
James Cromwell - The International Stamp Store - Madison, Wellesley Associates
4440 NW 73rd, North American Division SJO 1999, Miami , Fl 33166 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

James Cromwell - The International Stamp Store - Madison, Wellesley Associates why do we trust everyone, there are more people out to screw you TOOOOOOO !! Miami Florida

Mr James Cromwell aka Madison,Wellesley Associates of Miami Florida or Las Vegas Nevada. I am Mr Trustworthy because I think everyone is like me hard working and trying to make an honest dollar. Mr Cromwell contacts me about once a month to continue buying rare stamps for what I see as a decent bargain, until I read a blog in a ripoff report and nearly crapped my pants. It is the same story that I have been getting for the past 2 years. Are the stamps in a safe and dry place ?? Don't touch the stamps with your bare hands but only with a white glove, The stamps are highly being sought after by museums and rare collectors all over the world, and the current bid right now is always 100 - 300 higher than the previous month. WOW what a money maker !! He says we are no longer taking on new accounts because we are so busy with the stock market being so strung out and down. Stamps is the place to be, with your portfolio being in great shape like yours you can buy anything you want to in 6 - 12 months. Always a smooth talker and with a finish line of """ May God Bless """. Well he has and would I like to get my hands on this character. Hope this isn't happeneing to you too . Invest in your kids not with an idiot . Wish you luck !!

Brian h
lindsay, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2008 11:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-Cromwell-The-International-Stamp-Store-Madison-Wellesley-Associates/Miami-Florida-33166/James-Cromwell-The-International-Stamp-Store-Madison-Wellesley-Associates-why-do-we-t-394789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James Cromwell - The International Stamp Store - Madison, Wellesley Associates