Complaint Review: james dirk roach

• Updated: Wed, July 24, 2013

• Reported By: hellno — Seattle Washington
james dirk roach
Internet USA

james dirk roach sissy pesticide, jamie roxx Sissy Pesticide aka Jamie Roxx real name James Dirk Roach frauded me on his online radio show. He told me I won a painting and out me on hold and took all my personal information. The painting proof never came and it was on air he promised me the paining and made comments on my FB account I would get it. Now he has not sent the painting its been over a month and he has my personal info ( address birthday etc ) Internet

Sissy Pesticide aka Jamie Roxx real name James Dirk Roach frauded me on his online radio show. He told me I won a painting and out me on hold and took all my personal information. The painting proof never came and it was on air he promised me the paining and made comments on my FB account I would get it. Now he has not sent the painting its been over a month and he has my personal info ( address birthday etc ) and then come to find out he has been doing this under many different names and alias for yrs now and it is disturbing and sad and has added the online radio genre to feed off of using Blog Talk Radio as his medium. www.JamieRoxx.usand his Zazzle web pages are scams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 01:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/james-dirk-roach/internet/james-dirk-roach-sissy-pesticide-jamie-roxx-Sissy-Pesticide-aka-Jamie-Roxx-real-name-Jam-1069578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on james dirk roach