Complaint Review: james donato

• Updated: Tue, September 11, 2012

• Reported By: US Soldier — SAN DIEGO United States of America
james donato
550 west c 15th floor San diego, California United States of America

james donato He made two monthly payments on a vehicle thats under my gfs name and hasnt responded San diego, California

*Author of original report: no report

Hey there my name is alfredo esquivel and i currently serve in the national guard and is 20 years old. James took over the payments on my fiances car and only made two month payments and then stopped responding.
So his payment was due sep 3 and its the 10th , so at this point we are screwed and left with 357 dollar payments for the next two years thanks to this man.
I honestly dont have any cuss words to say about him because god will punish that man what he did to two college students and military personal like me.
Karma is indeed on its way and he wont have to answer to me just god. My girlfriend had that car fianced since she was 17 and shes nineteen now.
This man lives a risky life. I live a successfull life and hope someone finally catches this man. I honestly dont get payed enough from the national guard to hire someone to sue him. But many people have already in colorado and many states. We learned a valuable lesson. I pray to god that justice comes to my situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/james-donato/San-diego-California-/james-donato-He-made-two-monthly-payments-on-a-vehicle-thats-under-my-gfs-name-and-hasnt-939371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on james donato

no report

AUTHOR: US Soldier - (United States of America)

false