Complaint Review: James Howard, CPA

• Updated: Fri, June 29, 2012

• Reported By: TheRoyalLion23 — WICHITA FALLS Texas United States of America
James Howard, CPA
8350 Meadow Rd., Ste. 286 Dallas, Texas United States of America

James Howard, CPA Jim Howard Ripped me off in purchasing my shares of a Family Limited Partnership in order to Buy the Company from my Brother and Sister Dallas, Texas

*General Comment: I AM NOT JAMES HOWARD, CPA DALLAS

Mr. Howard is a very cunning, methodical accountant, using my grief of my father's death, to undercut the price of the value of my shares of a Family Limited Partnership in order to then approach the company, that my father left behind upon his death, to try and purchase the company.
He took apart the Family Limited Partnership, that he said, "Is a very difficult thing to do."
He then, using a tax attorney in his employee, who has since left his company due to "Questionable" practices of Mr. Howard, to change the structure of the family business from a regular corporation to a C Corporation in order to "save paying taxes twice" . In doing this move, Mr. Howard's company gave me fewer shares, due to his homophobic attitude.
He also charged our company a $10,000.00 a month "consulting fee" which eventually got him terminated from our company, as very little was contributed by his consulting our company except to drain off $10,000.00 monthly.
If you want someone to "vacuum out" your bank accounts, then he is the CPA that you want to USE YOU.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2012 11:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-Howard-CPA/Dallas-Texas-75231/James-Howard-CPA-Jim-Howard-Ripped-me-off-in-purchasing-my-shares-of-a-Family-Limited-Par-904903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James Howard, CPA

#1 General Comment

I AM NOT JAMES HOWARD, CPA DALLAS

AUTHOR: James D. Howard, MBA, CPA - ()

I AM JAMES HOWARD CPA IN MISSION VIEJO CALIFORNIA.  I DO NOT WANT THIS COMPLAINT ABOUT A JAMES HOWARD, CPA IN DALLAS TO IN ANY WAY BE ATTRIBUTED TO ME OR AFFECT MY REPUTATION AS A CPA.  PLEASE GOOGLE JAMES HOWARD CPA MISSION VIEJO TO ACCESS INFORMATON ABOUT MY IMPECABLE REPUTATION AS AN HONORABLE PROSFESSIONAL WHOSE FIRM PROVIDES THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF INTEGRITY AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICE.