Complaint Review: james johnson

• Web:
  • Category: Loans

james johnson, JAMES LOAN OFFICER 150.00 STOLEN BY A FAKE COMPANY TEXAS

*General Comment: Nope...

I was contacted by a loan officer name james johnson. he explained, that i been approved for a loan for 100.000. He ask me for my checking and routing number. of course i gave it to him. i was so desprerate for the money. he stated that i need to prove i can make monthly installments of 150.00. James told me this whole lie that they are affiliated with walgreens and to purchase a vanilla bean card. like a dummie i did and gave him the munber on the back of the card

He calls me one hour later and tells me that my loan has been denied, because of red flags against my SOCIAL SECURITY number, but he can help me if i pay 408.00. He said if i pay the 408.00, that he will deposit 1600 dollar into my bank account. I told him i do not want the loan anymore and i want my deposit back.

Long story short. i didnt get my deposit back. i also called back stating that i know this was a scam and he got all upset. He stated that, he is going to take me to court within in the next 24 hours for frauad and slandering the compay name.

Is there anything i can do to stop them?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2014 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/james-johnson/Select-StateProvince/james-johnsonnbspJAMES-LOAN-OFFICER-15000-STOLEN-BY-A-FAKE-COMPANY-TEXAS-1118136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on james johnson

#1 General Comment

Nope...

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

No REAL help for you. Take it to the police and the FBI ICE division. Just be thankful that they ONLY got $150.00. In the future understand that NO REPUTABLE loan business will EVER ask for ANY money upfront. They make their money on interest, not straight cash BEFOREHAND.