Complaint Review: James K Tyson DDS

• Reported By: Tamara — Nashville Arkansas
James K Tyson DDS
411 W 16th St Hope, Arkansas USA

James K Tyson DDS Bad dentistry, Hope Arkansas

I needed to find a dentist since I had a tooth bothering me. A friend told me about James K. Tyson from Hope, AR. She told me she went there once and he had done a good job, so I called to set up an appointment.

He did a root canal and then put on a crown. The problem was, the crown kept falling off. I went back seven (7) times to have it put back on. Then he told me he wouldn't glue the crown back on again unless I let him do more work on other teeth! There was no way I was going to let him work on more of my teeth.

Two days later the crown shattered. Then the tooth in front of it broke off at the gum line. He had glued the crown to that tooth. It had taken me a long time to save up the money to have the root canal and crown since I live on disability for degenerative disc disease and failed back surgery. So after the crown shattered and the tooth broke off, I didn't have any more money to have anything done. I had to live with the agonizing pain for three years and finally sold my truck to be able go to another dentist.

I had to have both teeth pulled. So I paid 650.00 for the root canal and crown and then 321.00 to the dentist I have now to have them pulled.

Now I have a huge gap in my teeth where I would have teeth if not for the bad dentistry of James K. Tyson.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/James-K-Tyson-DDS/Hope-Arkansas-71852/James-K-Tyson-DDS-Bad-dentistry-Hope-Arkansas-1078061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James K Tyson DDS